My favorite photo

My favorite photo
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Method 5

I have just finished posting an image from Flicker to my blog by using Blogger's photo upload tool. Hope that I did it right. Flicker is gorgeous and it was really interesting and easy to upload photo through Blogger.
Discussing about online photo sharing, on a personal level, I am comfortable to post and share my personal photos with my family and my close friends . It's really a convenient , quick, easy and cheap way for those who have access to the computers and are familiar with the use of computers to view the online photos, but to those who live in the countryside where there is no access to computers and are not used to living with computers , the traditional photos method is still an easier choice .
On a professional level, online photo sharing sites for libraries , to me, are of some potential uses : it's a fast, convenient and broad way to introduce your library to the students and other library users, to share, connect and bring library events to those who work in the library and to the publics and etc....

No comments:

Post a Comment