My favorite photo

My favorite photo
Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 18, 2011

"Beyond Method #3" (Where in the World?)


View South Austin Campus Library in a larger map

This is the link of a library that I created on my Google map. I really want to put the link on a line with some words like " my map to .." or "see maps" as in the examples , unfortunately I do not know how to do that. I have tried a lot of times to create my map following the instructions in the step, but still couldn't figure where I could copy the link to on my map. I saw the chain "link" function and got stuck at that point.I opened the link, copied it and did not know where to paste it to.
A photo or a map speaks more than a thousand words especially in giving directions. Maps mashups have made it convenient for public or private users in creating their own personal maps.

No comments:

Post a Comment