My favorite photo

My favorite photo
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Beyond method #12 (Last dance: reflection and evaluation)

I conquered the last step! and was satisfied with myself for sticking to the program until the very last lesson. I did learn a lot of things out of this journey about web technologies that I had not known before.
I really like " Dust off the blog" that makes my current blog looks much more different than the old one. I also like "Prezi" , "Smilebox", "SurveyMonkey" and the recommended job searching websites.
This program not only provides me with knowledge of Web techonologies but also issues me a Certificate for my profile of my Professional Development. Technologies are changing rapidly and there is no doubt that libraries are changing dramatically, too, to catch up with it. As a result, library assistants or librarians need to "upgrade" themselves as well in order not to be left behind. And this program is the right choice for them to better themselves. Furthermore, in this economic crisis, free program like this is so "valuable" for those who work in the library.
The way this program has been designed is easy for individuals as well as for groups to pick up. So have the formats and concepts!
I would certainly choose to participate again ! And I would like to thank Naomi Di Tullio for running this program.

No comments:

Post a Comment