My favorite photo

My favorite photo
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Beyond method #9 (Tell a [digital] story)

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Scrapbooking design made with Smilebox


This step gave me a lot of fun. I chose online Scrapbooking- smilebox for this exercise.I spent quite a long time choosing the photos and really enjoyed watching my achievement again and again after that. I used "Smilebox" to create my work and it was not hard to figure out how it works. The process went smoothly, however, there is only one thing that I would like to make sure is that I did choose the option "free" to post to my blog, but there is another option with the price you should pay if you want to print ? I did not choose that option. (hopefully I will not be charged / of course, I did not want to print).

Digital storytelling has been used in our library and it really works!

No comments:

Post a Comment