My favorite photo

My favorite photo
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Method 12

I did it, eventually! Thanks to all of you who have launched and extended this program , so I can have a chance to go through the whole process of learning and benefit from this excellent program. I was interested in most of the exercises in the training. These exercises are related to each other to some extend. The way the 'creator' explains and guides me from setting up my own Blogs, adding my first Post to exploring Cloud Computing, RSS & Newsreaders, Photos & Images, Videos, Tagging & Social Bookmarking, Social Networking, Chat & IM, Wikis and Podcasts is really amazing, professional and informative. This shorter version of the popular 23 things program gives me a comfortable feeling that I can reach the goal in a shorter way, and how great and smarter I feel upon finishing this course! This program has assisted me in my Professional Development at work and in my daily use. The Certification after the online training is another stimulation to mark our achievement. I would definitely participate in the next program you offered in the future. I would like to say thanks again to all of you who brings Web 2.0 and Library 2.0 to us , who work in the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment