My favorite photo

My favorite photo
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Beyond Method #11 ( Online Surveys)

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/C79XGV8

Click here to take survey

Above is the very short survey link I created with "SurveyMonkey" and really loved how it worked. I have received a lot of online surveys sent to us , and have completed a lot of them but have not created any before. Therefore I am very interested in this exercise. Our school libraries normally conduct a survey at the end of each schoolyear and give out prizes to get opinions from the library users, and the survey has been done by a professional team. And after that we have the feedback from users.

And regarding live audience survey tools such as PollEverywhere, I can't see a use for such tools in our library now, but I might change my opinion soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment